Construction Accident

A construction work site most often is a chaotic place with a high volume of activity taking place. Workers and their machines doing their job, and everyone focused on their individual task at hand. So, in these often frenzied environments, construction accidents can and do happen, which forces the injured to have to file a worker’s compensation claim in order to receive money due to lost wages because of not being able to work due to injury. Contacting a worker’s compensation lawyer will help you recover lost wages, medical bills, and miscellaneous expenses that may occur from your construction accident.


  • Crane accidents
  • Scaffolding accidents
  • Construction site falls
  • Welding accidents
  • Trench collapse
  • Fires and explosions
  • Electrical accidents
  • Workers being accidently run over by operating equipment

Each of the construction accidents above can be equally tragic and deadly, and each accident can be avoided by the use of effective safety measures.


Statistics show that nearly 1,000 construction workers are killed while on the job each year. One third of these deaths are the result of construction site falls. Of these deaths, over 300 deaths are the result of construction site falls, many of which are preventable.


  • Crane falls
  • Elevator shaft falls
  • Scaffolding falls
  • Falling objects
  • Roof related falls
  • Falls that result from holes in flooring

If you or someone you know has been injured in a construction accident fall, contact a worker’s compensation lawyer to help you file your workers compensation claim so that you receive the money and benefits you are entitled to. By taking legal action against those responsible for your construction accident, you may, in the long run, make the work site safer for those who come after you by making the company responsible take a closer look at the safety measures they have currently in place and making the necessary changes to make construction site a safer place to work. Contact a worker’s compensation lawyer now to get your claim started.